Pure 100% Argan Oil certified by Ecocert and USDA Organic.
Argan Oil is known as a ‘Gold of Morocco’. For generations, natives of the Argan Forest in Morocco have extract this precious oil, to use as a dietary supplement, for wound healing and rash relief, and to nourish skin and hair.
One of the main reasons that argan oil is so healing, is that it is rich with vitamin A and vitamin E. Argan oil is also packed with anti-oxidants, Omega-6 fatty acids, and linoleic acid.
Here are the ways that you can incorporate this anti-aging, moisturizing, and all-natural oil into your daily routine.
• Whole-Body Moisturizer After cleansing your skin pour few drops into your palm to warm. Apply in a circular motion to your face and neck. This oil is safe to use around your eyes. The vitamin A and vitamin E can help to reduce fine wrinkles and keep this delicate area moisturized. If you have dry patches on your heals, elbows or other areas, massage an extra drop into those areas for relief. Argan Oil we can use as a whole-body moisturizer like body lotion and as a lip conditioner too.
• Acne Argan Oil helps to reduce inflammation caused by acne. It has been proven to reduce sebum levels in individuals with oily skin.
• Strech marks Argan oil can help prevent stretch marks by improving the elasticity of the skin. Warm few drops of pure argan oil in the palm of your hands and gently rub your stomach, hips or any other potential problem areas.
• Hair Conditioner & Styling Argan oil makes for the perfect leave-in conditioner that makes your hair easier to style while repairing those pesky split ends. Argan oil helps to protect against the heat of hair dryers, curlers and gives hair a healthy shine.
• Nails The oil will help to condition your nails, but also help keep your cuticles moisturized so you don’t develop painful hangnails.
To enjoy all the argan oil benefits, use it daily.